In order to initiate a claim against our PABCO® Limited Shingle Warranty and in order for us to properly evaluate your claim we REQUIRE that you do the following:
1. Notify us within 30 days of discovery of a claimed manufacturing defect and before the warranty expires.
2. Fill out the Claim Process Form
3. Sign and date form where noted.
4. Provide us with THREE FULL SHINGLES that clearly demonstrate the claimed defect.
(Replacement shingles should be installed after samples are taken to prevent further problems.)
5. Provide us with sufficient photos so that we may understand the scope and distribution of your problem.
6. Forward the above information, shingles, and photos together in a flat container at your expense to:
PABCO® Roofing Products
1476 Thorne Road
Tacoma, WA 98421-3207
Upon our receipt, we will analyze your claim and formally respond to you according to the terms and limitations described in our limited shingle warranty. All shingles and photos submitted become the property of PABCO® Roofing Products and are not returnable.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our claim process or your requirements you may call us at 253-272-0374 and ask for Technical Services.